Call the Hopkins County Crime Stoppers tip line at 270-825-1111. Your information will be received by a Crime Stoppers representative.
Or, you can now send a confidential email where you come up with a name that associates you with the report.
Reporting criminal activity, a crime, or wanted person is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Do not give your name, address, or any other information concerning who you are. Crime Stoppers DOES NOT need to know who you are-EVER!
- An ID number will be assigned to you regarding your information. This number will be your only link to the information that you provide Crime Stoppers. It will be the caller’s responsibility to remember and protect their identifying name or number.
-Since you are the only person that has that code number you will be asked to call back anytime with additional information or at certain intervals to find out how the investigation is proceeding.
- However, if an emergency is occurring call 911 immediately.
- Crime Stoppers does not use caller I.D., *69, or any other device to determine the identity of the caller-EVER!
- You can send us an anonymous email also: (You will come up with a name that associates you with the report.)
If the tip results in an arrest, recovery of stolen property, recovery of illegal narcotics or a combination thereof, the caller can qualify for a cash reward. The amount of reward will be determined by the board of directors and can range up to One Thousand Dollars ($1000.00) !
After the caller provides a tip that leads to any of the situations listed above, the caller can use their code name or number and re-call the tip line at 270-825-1111 to determine the use and value of the information they provided from the Crime Stoppers coordinator.
If the information was valuable and a cash reward is approved by the Board of Directors, a suitable arrangement will be made to deliver the cash reward to the caller.
** Your privacy is guaranteed ! **